Some ranting - Grecadea sims

Some ranting

5:18 AM


Our lives-and abilities- only get better with constructive criticism, or people pointing out our mistakes. For that, I want to thank blackswansims  , cause she mentioned something i didn't ever notice before. None of my hair have elder's hair attached 😮 I mean none -NOT EVEN ONE!

I thought that, maybe, it had to do with the mesh of the hair I used for a base... When I edited them, they would look normal but when I put them back in game, they would magically vanish... So the only solution I could try was to work on another base mesh, and I did. 


Aaaaand I got the same problem again. Appears fine when editing, disappears after importing...
So I gave up. If anyone has any idea why this happens, I would love to read any suggestion through message on tumblr. Till then, I will curl up and try not to cry 😭(a lot)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. A lot of the hair I've ended up using have no elder hairs. I figure the elders dye their hair (most of them I know do anyway...shhhh). Please don't worry about it, your work is so lovely it doesn't matter. I can't help fix it but someone surely can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I am so sorry this happened :( You still are AMAZING at like, everything you do though so this is just a little bump in the road. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bad thing is that I m still trying to figure out a solution :/

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive