Leah lilith's Pink wig for s2 - Grecadea sims

Leah lilith's Pink wig for s2

7:39 AM


Ok, that model is so white that she blended in the background :/ Apart from this minor (ehm...) inconvenience, you can see that she has leal lilith's Pink wig hairstyle. IT GOES VERY WELL with hairlines, in fact I used one from this Post by hat-plays-sims so I strongly recommend you use one :)

I tried to keep it as low poly as possible, without losing much of the quality, and I lowered it to 8400. It's in 4 natural binned colours and 3 custom (one blond ombre, a pink and a blue)

Credits go to leahlilith for the mesh and the custom textures, and pooklet for the natural textures
still shown with the hairline mask


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. thank you for including pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was the original name "pink wig" that gave me the idea :D But if anyone wants a recolor of any hair, Feel free to send a message and I will recolor it, it's really easy.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive