Kijiko round bob 4t2 - Grecadea sims

Kijiko round bob 4t2

7:42 AM

An Anon asked if I make mail hair cause they wanted to request this style. Yes I do, and if you have anything on mind, always feel free to send a suggestion/request. For this post, Kijiko's round bob (or fishing cat) is converted to s2. It comes in 4 natural colours, with pooklet textures.

*some chat, for the download scroll down*
Last week we had the tumblr crisis. As you've may seen in my tumblr, their bots wrongly flagged many sfw posts. So I tried to make a dreamwidth page -just in case- Still the primary source of my cc and conversions will be here at grecadeasims.blogspot



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this hair and I think that the model is scrumptious! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive