Iris dress for S2 - Grecadea sims

Iris dress for S2

6:39 AM


So I thought yesterday's post would be the last for this year BUT no. This happened! This dress (or any dress tbh) was like a holy-grail to me.  I loved it, but I could not convert it without problems and lots of effort. Then I read this tutorial by Strawberri cunnie (You don't know me but I LOVE you!) things were so simply and easy put, I followed it, and now I have my precious dress for my medieval sims to wear!

info
My conversion is far from perfect, there are som tiny spots on it, but since I am not a perfectionist, I m ok with it. You have me blessings to fix it, recolor it or do whatever you like as long as you give credit to the original mesher Elliesimple. It's an eveyday/casual outfit.

it's 13000 poly (it's massive I know) but I wanted it for my srath farath novel. It will be princess Brione's dress, and she is my model as you can see above.

I hope you like it and happy simming.

you can see some "oops" here and there

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, I have a few requests for ts2, and I am even willing to pay the artist for their time/ help. I'm looking to make hairs/bows for kids and toddlers. would you have any interest in taking a conversion request for any of the following items? 1. hardcandy headband zerographic: https://zerographic.dreamwidth.org/59710.html for KIDS and TODDLERS 2. and gloriana sims afro pack: http://ddeathflower.tumblr.com/post/145665500775/did-anybody-say-afros-because-here-are-four for kids and toddlers? Would you have any interest in undertaking this project. I can pay you through paypal for you time and effort? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella! I am very willing to do it, with no pay, cause a. It's against most original creators TOU, and b. I simply do all the conversions as a hobby so no money needed :) There are a couple of previous hair requests, so keep in mind that it may take a couple of weeks. Now the other issue is that i fully respect the TOU's and Gloriana's TOU is basically denying any conversion of her meshes. So I can do the bows for kids and toddlers, but I d like to make other afros for kids :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive