The Victorians, a default clothing project - Grecadea sims

The Victorians, a default clothing project

11:22 AM

 


It's been two years of ups and downs, and then ups again, but here I am! Posting about my new project. I started a victorian neighborhood the other day, and I thought it would be nice to have victorian themed default clothes. But then i couldn't find any, so the next best thing I could do was to make the defaults myself. 

So here you go, two defaults of this dress. It's two different defaults, one for each of the recolor because I was too noob to make one default for the two colours it will be more fun this way, you know, mix and match etc...



It works for townies and can be worn by adults and YA. All credits go to all-about-style (may it rest in peace, it offered lots of good content almost 15 years ago...) 

DOWNLOAD both in one .rar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive