This blog has not dieded yet... - Grecadea sims

This blog has not dieded yet...

1:38 AM

 


Oh yes... It may seem otherwise (last post on early Feb) but NO, this blog is not dead. In fact there will be updates soon, now that all I have is this blog, and my tumblrs (simblers?) are officially off. Yup, I deleted my tumblr, cause I think that it took valuable time and didn't offer much now. 

Also I m thinking of some changes in this blog. I want to keep it s2, and post any news, magazines, updates, competitions and of cource CC for sims 2. But everything will be posted here, and not my tumblr any more. 

Also, there is my SIMSTAGRAM, in case anyone is wasting their time browsing there too. find my simstagram here

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a relief! I typed the url to your simblr, and it said it was gone. At first I thought I might've typed it wrong, and was disappointed to see I hadn't. Glad you're still around here, though. I'll keep following you here, Naya! Much love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much love to you too!.. I barely used my tumblr the last 10 months, so I decided to keep it all in one place, here! You can visit this blog from time to time, there will be hair conversions and other stuff soon :*

      Delete
  2. Ah sorry I didn't scroll down enough to see this! I just about had a heart attack when I saw your tumblr deactivated. But glad you still have an internet presence! I guess your tumblr just linked back to here anyway so that makes sense to kick out the middleman so to speak.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive