Wings TZ0614 hair converted - Grecadea sims

Wings TZ0614 hair converted

1:38 AM



I was visiting tsr again to find my next conversion, and the first hair I see is this gorgeous curly hair. I tried to lower the poly, without hurting the quality much, so I ended up with 26000 poly of pure beauty! I think it s acceptable. Also I kept the original wings textures, cause I suck in recoloring and I didn't want to ruin it :)  credits go to Wings

Coming next is a male hair by Shokoninio

hair: Wings TZ0614  by Wings 
 textures: wings (7 naturals ) 
poly:  26000
binned: Yes
Ages: kid- Teen-YA- Adult -elder (binned to black)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello, I'm having trouble converting a hair, so could you convert REINA_TS4_SIRENA HAIR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, when I have some free time, I ll check it

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive