Righthearts backpack 4to2 converted - Grecadea sims

Righthearts backpack 4to2 converted

11:38 PM



Hello simmers, how are things where you are? Here, in my house things are really busy, you see I never thought raising a baby could be so time consuming. Well, it can. IRL babies are nothing close to the very quiet and calm sims babies 😅

Anyways I have some more news. I started a new sims based graphic novel and it will be posted on webtoon and tapas soon. To celebrate this new endeavor, I converted a backpack from sims4 game. That's because my comics take place in a college -typical slice of life stuff. So I needed more bags for the students.

It comes in 9 colors/patterns and though it has some minor transparency issues, it looks quite good in game! It can be worn wit any outfit and with other accessories too. Have fun!

credits go to Rightheart @tsr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive