News and updates! - Grecadea sims

News and updates!

1:53 AM

 


Hello to everyone who still visits my blog! I am happy to make to announcements/updates.

a. This site is not dead, nor are my creations in sims community. I had a big problem with Bodyshop and Simpe at the same time (talk about bad timing) but I hope those will be fixed soon and I will be able to share cc again.

b. In the meantime, I was working on my new sims based graphic novel. Though I use sims as a reference, coloring and drawing is mine and it's veeery time consuming. But I love this creative proccess so I'll stop nagging!



The art goes like that. I got to say I love the way the Sims look, after drwing and coloring above the pics! What do you think?


You can read my webtoon HERE <3 if web comics and slice of life/college romance is your thing!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive