Leahlilith's Juliette for sims2 - Grecadea sims

Leahlilith's Juliette for sims2

2:45 AM

Hello guys. I hope your December goes perfectly fine whether you celebrate xmas or not. This time I have an updo with clips on it. Also, I got a few complaints in my inbox about the last hair and their 43000 poly. Guys chill... If you don't want to download for your own reasons it's perfectly understandable, but nagging and asking (in a demanding tone) to lower it and even change textures cause they are soapy?! I don't know...smh. Anyways, let's brush it off and move to the hair.

 hair: Juliette by Leahlilith
 textures: Leahlilith (4 naturals) 
poly:  27000 
binned: Yes
Ages: child teen- YA- adult - elder (binned to black)




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello! <3 I'm terribly sorry to bother you but is there a possibility to get a conversion of Puchi's house "wanko(puppy) hair" please?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive