The xmas contest - Grecadea sims

The xmas contest

12:21 AM


Let's get into the right mood, now that we are just a month before Christmas! And by right mood I mean love and good feels ❤ This (very simple, easy) contest -or game- is just like this: full of good vibes.

what to do

As you see in pic, take a sims picture that is in christmas mood. Xmas trees and decorations are not necessary cause christmas means something different to each of us. Then send me the pic (or pics) to nayahn1@yahoo.gr or my tumblr .
I will reply with a link to a xmas accessory for your simmies ❤

🎇🎇🎇The contest will last from today, till December 24. All entries will participate on one draw contest on Devember 24 for a real life starry present.🎇🎇🎇


 On December 25 there will be a post with all the pics and I will contact the winner of the draw about his real-life prize.

Remember: Anyone who joins get a link of a mini sims gift ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive