Swept back hair for sims2 - Grecadea sims

Swept back hair for sims2

1:59 PM

Hello simmers! I wish you to have a great, AWESOME summer 🌞 I started mine with a road-trip to medieval town of Mystras (it was fun...) and with a new conversion of hair (that was fun too!)
Someone requested a short hair from sims4 game. I don't have that game so thanks to very helpful and kind Deedee-sims I got the files I needed for the conversion.

hair: swept Back for gals and guys
textures: maxis(7 natural) 
poly:  3500 
binned: Yes
Ages: child-teen-YA-adult -elder (binned with the black)

credits to maxis and Deedee for the files 💗

I post only the female hair preview cause I was lazy and didn't took pics for the male preview. But it's pretty much the same, so...



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive