Nightcrawler's Nylon 4t2 - Grecadea sims

Nightcrawler's Nylon 4t2

3:06 AM

Hello loves! How are things there (wherever you are😊)? Here it's quiet, apart from my random meltdowns because of the last GoT season, but whatever... So I had enough time to convert some hair and occupy my mind. This time it's Nightcrawler's Nylon, a casual, nice updo, with a bit of a weird bun on the top. I say weird, cause there are some transparent spots that could not be fixed, no matter what. But it's still beautiful, so I share it!

 hair: Nylon by Nightcrawler
original creation here
textures: Pooklet (7 natural) 
poly:  8200
binned: Yes
Ages: child-teen-YA-adult -elder (binned with the black)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello again Naya, could you convert the Leah Lillith's LeahLillith Universe Hair and Nightcrawler's Kimmie Hair Plz :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love, I will put those two on my to-do list :)

      Delete
    2. Thks you very much :X You're the best :X

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive