Feral Poodle's Anjela for s2 - Grecadea sims

Feral Poodle's Anjela for s2

10:53 AM

So, the other day I got this suggestion on tumblr. Could I convert more ethnic/curly hair, and also toddler hair ,cause let's be honest, toddlers are stuck with the same boring hair. So here's a new conversion, ready to do all the above. Curly with braided hair on one side :)

The thing is as you can see, there are some see-through spots (lines?) no matter how hard I tried to fix the texture. So I HIGHLY recommend I-like-fish-food's hair masks. This time they aren't just a beautiful add-on, but almost a necessity.

Other than that, it's for toddlers too, AND elder ladies (it's binned with black hair)

Happy simming everyone!!

hair: Anjela by Feral poodles 
textures: EA (4 natural) 
poly:  4100
binned: Yes
Ages: toddler to elder


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hello again dear, can you please convert this beautiful hair too
    https://www.xxblacksims.com/blog/kinky-curly-hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, love. I did that hair and it came out with lots of visible spots and a polycount of 40000 (which means certain death to most of the s2 games...) So I gave up on that project *BUT* I didn't give up on curly or ethnic hair, altogether. More ethnic are on the way!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive