Anto Caroline for s2 - Grecadea sims

Anto Caroline for s2

9:30 AM


Someone requested this hair (without the braid) and a tutorial on how to convert the hair. But today I got it all wrong... I download it both versions and I started recording my tutorial, with what I thought was the brailess version. Alas... It was the other one, and as I found out midway in my tutorial, I forgot to hit the "start recording" button, so no tutorial either...
Also, I use Julie j's way to reduce the poly. Most of time it works, but sometimes it doesnt... This time -as you guess- it didn't , so I ended up with a massive 30000 poly hair. I like the hair a lot, but you should be warned, in case your game can't handle high poly.
Anyways, there you go. I ll try to make a WRITTEN tutorial, probably when I convert the no-braid version.


credits
Anto for original hair, Olympia for the 4t3 conversion I used (it's easier that way) and pooklet for the textures /colors

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive