Curly Dolly by applekiss, for s2 - Grecadea sims

Curly Dolly by applekiss, for s2

4:07 AM

Another hair for you. These hair were kind of request for more curly hair. I could not agree more, though the most curly hair are somewhat heavy for s2. This hair has 22000 poly and though I tried to lower it, I didn't make it :/  Anyways, for those of you who love curls, this hair comes in 4 binned colours by pooklet!
Original mesh and all credits go to applekiss sims!
For the preview above, I used the hairline mask by hat-play-sims


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is so wonderful! My world needs more curly hair and it's hard to find styles that suit both a tropical resort and a down at the heels beach island. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I will convert some more curly and ethnic hair, cause there are not a lot of them in s2 <3

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog, and I want it to know if is possible to convert this hair for the sims 4. I never did this before but I'll try it. Thank you so much for all the content you put in your blog, it was very helpful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenie and welcome! If I understand it right, you want to convert this to s4? If that's the case, I have no problem, but ALL the credits go to the original creator, who is Applekiss :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive