SoHo clothing project for S2 - Grecadea sims

SoHo clothing project for S2

3:39 PM


Some chat
I wanted to make this project for some time now. I got lots of pics and inspiration from outfit-of-the-day , and finally, after a long week of boredom, I managed to create the outfits and the accessories. All are named after SoHo streets, and are in one file with pics, so you can pick what you like. I also made 2 conversions from s4. The hat and the choker, more info in credits.  Also, the tied cardigan accessory looks kind of weird in game. It has to do with light reflection, but anyways, I was too bored to fix it somehow -sorry :/ 


Credits
-Woodster mesh is by Trapping, after Hypnotizedsims added the oxford shoes, the choker is by Pralinesims, and it's converted by me for s2 ( i love her accessories <3 ) get the original if you also play S4 here.



-Crosby mesh is by Simsomnia, the hat is by Art-sims and is converted by me (when I was writing the post his tumblr was down so no link for the original content :/ ), Lianasims for the necklace.

-Broadway Mesh by openhouse@tsr, earrings mesh by Liana and the cardigan by miss tikerii

-Broome mesh by katelys@tsr, leather jacket by misstikerii










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi the black female (crosby set) is so cute ! is he to download? thanks for your job and have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to look for her, cause most of my models are townies. If I find her, I will share her :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive