Raise your glass - An xmas project - Grecadea sims

Raise your glass - An xmas project

5:46 AM


some chat
So it's almost xmas, and I am about to log out from the sims world, to enjoy the holidays season in real life. But just before I go, I have some outfits and accessories, in wine red colours, to share with you! 

info
All the meshes are included and as usual the cc is in one folder with the proper naming.  The fur I used for the pics is by e-neilan and can be downloaded here . The inspiration was by brands accessorize, bershka and topshop. The oufits can be found in everyday and formal.

credits
Earring mesh by liana
bag mesh by Milasims
The outfits' meshes are from Asasims, Yana and NataliS@tsr

Enjoy and have a merry Xmas and a happy New Year!








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. tienes demasiadas cosas lindas *-* es de los mejores cc que me he encontrado <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive