Birds that swim! - Grecadea sims

Birds that swim!

4:19 AM

Noo no no no! Summer can be gone again... :( Well until it's November, I ll pretend it's stilla looong August. My sims will be pretending too, so I made two swimming suits for them, with bird patterns. There is the one with the bow and birds and the other called birds_sparrow \, both in the same .rar , so you can keep the one you like (or both of course).
Credit*** The sparrow (Well I think it's a sparrow, anyways), is a drawing by Teagan White, a young artist I like very much. You can google her work, it's amazing!

---Κι ελληνικα! Δυο μαγιώ για τις Sims που επιμένουν πως το καλοκαιρι δεν τελειωσε! Και τα δυο ειναι σε ενα φακελο, κρατατε οποιο θελετε -ή και τα δυο, φυσικα. Το σχεδιο sparrow ειναι απο σκιτσο της Teagan White που ειναι φοβερη και μπορειτε να βρειτε δουλεια της στην ιστοσελίδα της με το ιδιο ονομα :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive