Odessya, my take on the Build a city Challenge - Grecadea sims

Odessya, my take on the Build a city Challenge

1:15 AM

 So yeah, there is almost no free time to waste so why not waste it on a very time consuming project I may give up really soon? Yep, that's my logic and most of the time I even doupt there is one to begin with. But here we are with a Build a city Project, so let me see what fate, a rolling dice, rules and my procrastination will do to those sims...

It was the 1840's. Those sims left the land of Selesia (those who know my other projects, are familiar with that project too) got on a ship and travelled to the new lands near Aurstralia. Their founder Demien Stevenseed was followed by 3 other families. I created all the family members with a dice, and very inconveniently I got only 3 adult females and way too many guys, so I have no idea how this is going to work out with the birth of new sims. 

Honestly, I wouldn't want to be Tatiana, Nya, or Lynne on that island. Alone among too many men? Sure, that makes me uncomfortable already. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive