Enjoy this year! - Grecadea sims

Enjoy this year!

10:18 AM

 

Hello friends. I created the picture above for two reasons first I wanted to wish you a happy New Year you can see it barely visible somewhere in the tree😅 . Secondly I wanted to share some news with you. I’ve been working on a web comics based on Sims. This pink haired beauty over there is my protagonist, a girl named Pineapple Duck who is about to have a rollercoaster of a senior year in her prep college.

It will be part romance part comedy and lots of slice of life. I have a lot of fun creating it so my hope is that you will also have lots of fun reading it. I will be posting on Tapas and on Webtoon, starting on January 8 and then every second Friday. The web comics also has a Tumblr page so you can see more behind the scenes photos etc.  More updates soon 😘

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi
    https://modthesims.info/d/166128/the-little-mermaid-ariel-and-family-update.html
    Can you convert Ariel and her sisters into mermiad teens
    Converting them into childs will nice too but thiers seashells bra must be changed into strapless tube tops, as seen in The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning animated film
    I think making Queen Athena can be easy by recoloring Ariel.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive