Water Nymph wedding set - Grecadea sims

Water Nymph wedding set

6:31 AM


Hello everyone and have a very romantic February! For the romantic souls out there, I created a set of wedding gowns and accessories, all in blue shades. Uncover the water nymph inside you, and organize a Fairy themed, blue wedding!


Meshes credits go to Lidignata, All-about-style and Lianasims for the gowns, and Peggysims for the veil. All meshes are included as usual. The bouquet is converted from sims4 by me and you can find the original here by colores Urbanos,

The gowns are inspired by Elie Saab gowns.


I hope you like the set, as much I enjoyed making it!




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hello, I'm having trouble converting a hair, so could you convert REINA_TS4_SIRENA HAIR?
    I don't have a video card and I think that's why it was a problem with my conversion

    hair: https://reinasimsstory.tumblr.com/post/187645536426/reinats4sirena-hair-21-swatches-new-mesh

    he is small and I think it would work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! These days I m preparing to welcome a new baby to my family, that's why I can't take any requests, at least till I adapt to my new daily routine with a newborn :) Once everything is normal again, I will start taking requests

      Delete
  2. love your conversions and would like to know if you make conversions to toddler? if so, could you convert the [Osoon] CornPang Dress to the sims 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love! These days I m preparing to welcome a new baby to my family, that's why I can't take any requests, at least till I adapt to my new daily routine with a newborn :) Once everything is normal again, I will start taking requests

      Delete
  3. I loved these dresses! I will download them now <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive