HMxGiambattista Valli Collection for sims2 - Grecadea sims

HMxGiambattista Valli Collection for sims2

3:26 AM

intro

Every year I enjoy watching (and even buying) from the famous collaboration between HM and famous designers. Personal favorite was the HMxBalmain. This year it was Giambattista Valli's turn to share his idea of Valli girls and boys, through the big clothing chain.
And as I enjoy the collections IRL I like to recreate some of those for my Sims -which translates to: I photoskinned the hell out of those clothes🤣

find the HMxBalmain here and here
find the HMxErdem here
find the HMxMoschino here


some useful tips
The two dresses are paired with an accessory belt cause it looked way better in 3d rather than photoskinned. Don't forget to add them when your sim wears the dress. Since the accessory can be worn with other accessories too, get ready for a lot of mix and match!

Credits

The bag by slyd is converted by me
floral dress mesh by lidignata
hat dehairified by simsxolove@tumblr converted by keoni
top sweater mesh by sentate
tulle dress mesh by quaen
Bow belt by colores urbanos converted by me
cargopants by e-neilan and eliesimple
coat by milla sims
necklace by liana






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive