Grafity's Yana hair, for s2 - Grecadea sims

Grafity's Yana hair, for s2

2:25 AM


Hello and have a great, spooky Halloween tonight! Today we have a curly updo, originally made by Graffiti Sims. Also for the fashion lovers: stay tuned cause I m working on HM x Gianbattista Valli clothing line. Our sims can enjoy some serious fashion in their life, can't they?

 hair: Yana by Graffiti
original creation here (simdom link was the only one I could find 🙁 )
textures: pooklet (4 naturals ) 
poly:23000
binned: Yes
Ages: kid-teen-YA-adult-elder (elder binned to black)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really would like to use some of these hairs but whenever I try to download them they come as bald heads :( I'm not the best, so I couldn't figure out what is wrong, am I missing a certain mesh? does poly amount affect it appearing in my computer or not? Please let me find a way to fix it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and sorry for the late reply, I hadn't seen the comment :/ Do they appear bald only in bodyshop, or in game too? Cause high poly hair don't appear on bodyshop sometimes. If the problem is in sims game too, please let me know :)

      Delete
  2. Are these available on males?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Blog Archive