LL miyah chop for s2 - Grecadea sims

LL miyah chop for s2

10:58 AM


Hello loves, merry Xmas (to those who celebrate it!) and Happy Holidays to everyone (cause who doesn't like holidays!) Last week I was kind of a train wreck due to a flu, so I fell behind the schedule. Anyways, here I am now, with a new hair, and a new clothing set coming next. You can get a sneak peak of the set, in the picture above. It's a leather bralette.

Now about today's download. It's a conversion of Leahlilith's miyah hair, a chopped version though. I don't know what was the problem, but the teen;s hair looked weird so I deleted it. The hair is kind of high poly 19000, and comes in 4 binned colours and one custom ombre (the one above) it's for adults and elders. Credits to Leahlilith for the original mesh and pooklet for the colours



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive