HM x Moschino X sims2 - Grecadea sims

HM x Moschino X sims2

1:22 PM


(scroll REALLY down for the downloads :) 

intro
me, myself and I
ok, I m overexcited! 2 days from now, the new HM's collaboration will be for sale online, and I CAN'T GET ENOUGH of it! For those of you who are into fashion (everyone I guess!) you may already know the name and the pop art style of Jeremy Scott. He is the head designer of Moschino and also one of my favorite designers. I fell in love with most of the items of his collection, and I picked some to be "sold" in my sims HM shops 😁
she got the moves
I made lots of clothing and some accessories. Then I made this pop photoshoot that is heavily inspired by the HM promos. So get ready for lots of colors (to the point you might get a seizure!)

info+credits

T-shirts are from Trapping, the sweater's mesh is from Milasims. The TOP-ONLY sweater dress is a sentate creation, converted by Trapping -don't forget to download some shoes for that!

the upside, downside
The fur you see in the photoshoot is not included but you can get it at e-neilan's. E-neilan and slayclassy own all the credits for the meshes and conversions of the chains crop top, the trackpants and the AWESOME dress bellow!...

Can you sing with the colors of the wind?
 The skirt mesh is by Deedee sims, the earrings mesh is by lianasims. The bag is from Milasims as well and the jacket is a conversion of modishkitten's jacket by Trapping (god she is talented...) The striped dress mesh is by Simal @tsr

is it my idea or are we really fading?

And let's move on to the bodyshop view of the creations, and the download (at last) All are in propered named files, and in one rar. Keep whatever you like, as always, and happy stylish simming!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive