Balmain fw 18 for sims2 - Grecadea sims

Balmain fw 18 for sims2

9:17 AM


It's almost a month since the last update and i have some news: guyssss my book is out and I am crazy happy about it! But I have to spend time promoting it so sims creating may slow down. Anyways back to our update.


Balmain had this new collection for the Fall, with futuristic and 80's elements. I fell in love for that collection and I really had to see some  of that clothes on my sims.  I uploaded each outfit in their own file and I also made a file with all of the items together. So pick whatever you like!

The outfits can be worn as everyday and formal, except for  outfits 4 and 5, which are separates (and are my favorites BTW).

Credits go to:
 Always Sims for sweaters, trousers
Strawbericunni, e-neilan + cardi for boots
Mila for the sweater
natalis for the dress
momosims + miss tikeri for the jackets
Io, simsomnia, trapping and Lianasims

shitty bodyshop view


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive