- Grecadea sims

4:00 AM


intro.
Hello guys! I hope you're fine and enjoying March. We are one step away from spring so the first spring mini collection is here with trends like pastels, jeans and backpacks...

the set
I recolored 3 outfits and a coat by mila and I also converted Marigold's backpack and made three more recolours. I like backpacks very much IRL so I needed them badly for my simmies too! For the photoshoot I also used the glasses by Alex and the choker by e-neilan (they are not included in the set) everything else is in folders, you can keep whatever you like <3





credits
Mila for coat
Marigold for the backpack original mesh
Always sims and slid for the top
strawberie kunie for the skirt
Yana and simsomnia for the other two outfits




***some extra update: Did you see the new feature in my blog? The catalogue, up on the menu, is a drop down menu that has in pics all of the blogs clothes and where to find them. It is still a work in process though***




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Blog Archive